All PtP publications are available for free download. You can search by key word or author, or browse the full collection by category by clicking through below. If you can’t find the publication you are looking for, please contact Chelsea Newhouse.
News & Articles (9) « Downloads
- [Article] Viewpoint: A Vast New Source for Social Purpose Finance (SSIR, Fall 2020) (28)
- [Article] Where Should All the Stolen Money Go? (TWFR, March/April 2020) (48)
- [Article] PtP: A Promising New Route to Creating Endowed Charitable Foundations (WINGS, March 2020) (47)
- Philanthropication thru Privatization: A Promising New Option for Building Charitable Foundations? (Społeczeństwa Obywatelskie, 2016) (170)
- Reassigning public wealth in Brazil (Alliance, September 2018) (80)
- [Article] A Win-Win Route Out of the Greek Debt Crisis (TWFR, May/June 2015) (1)
- [News Release] A “win-win” solution for transforming the philanthropic landscape of the world (10.2014) (478)
- [Article] A Spoonful of Sugar: Endowing charities can make privatisation more palatable (Economist, 9.2013) (35)
- Philanthropication thru Privatization (Alliance Magazine, 12.2013) (512)
Note: All PtP work products are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License unless originally published elsewhere.