All PtP publications are available for free download. You can search by key word or author, or browse the full collection by category by clicking through below. If you can’t find the publication you are looking for, please contact Chelsea Newhouse.
Downloads tagged: articles « Downloads
- Philanthropication thru Privatization (Alliance Magazine, 12.2013) (524)
- Philanthropication thru Privatization: A Promising New Option for Building Charitable Foundations? (Społeczeństwa Obywatelskie, 2016) (191)
- Reassigning public wealth in Brazil (Alliance, September 2018) (100)
- [Article] A Spoonful of Sugar: Endowing charities can make privatisation more palatable (Economist, 9.2013) (43)
- [Article] PtP: A Promising New Route to Creating Endowed Charitable Foundations (WINGS, March 2020) (59)
- [Article] Viewpoint: A Vast New Source for Social Purpose Finance (SSIR, Fall 2020) (43)
- [Article] Where Should All the Stolen Money Go? (TWFR, March/April 2020) (61)
Note: All PtP work products are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License unless originally published elsewhere.